Followers

Saturday 21 January 2012

Beginnings

So I'm totally new to this blogging thing, I don't know how to do anything so I feel like a big noob for now. Hopefully I'll figure this out in time!

Six months (so far) in hospital has given me plenty of reasons to find things to occupy a hell of a lot of spare time, so I've spent a lot of said time making cards and beading bracelets and things.

So having a blog seems to be the done thing in card making circles :P and I didn't want to be the kid that didn't have the thing all the other kids have :P I'm hoping to fill this with all kinds of creations, cards, jewellery, photos and any flying trips I take and photograph :) oh and all my cats. They're the best. And just general ramblings, I don't like talking that much, so writing down things is kind of nice.

Anyway, I've spent most of the day trying to figure out how to actually write in here, so I'm going to head to bed. *Yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)