Followers

Friday 21 June 2013

Fabulous :D

Evening all :) 

Hope everyone's well. Today has been a good day for me, my cat was missing for a couple of days but she returned today, and has literally been asleep on the sofa all day! So I'm happy and can't stop cuddling her hehe :) 

I love this image, isn't she priceless?! As a grown up who was bullied as a kid for being the four-eyed nerd with braces...I'm COMPLETELY of the opinion now (if only I'd known it then!) that being a spectacle wearer is fun, and a great way to show off your style and personality in a way that non spec wearers can't :) And now that I am grown up, I'm LOVING my specs appeal ;) It's certainly not something to be mocked for, I'm a four-eyed nerd and LOVE IT :D So tell that to all your speccy-wearing daughters (and sons!) who are insecure about their glasses, that it's fun, it's cool and not something to ever be ashamed of :)

Ingredients
Ribbon - from stash
Pearls - Ribbon Girl
Border - MS Border Punch

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Something Sweet (I think this lil girl is the sweetest image around at the moment!)
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Papers and Why - these papers are some of my favourites, because good, bright cheerful papers in primary colours can be so difficult to find! And these just fit the bill so perfectly :)

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx

18 comments:

  1. It is a worry when our cats disappear like that Tanya, Clyde on of ours, well my daughters really went missing for about four days a few weeks ago and it really was a worry, he's not young and we did fear for him. But he arrived home safe and sound as though he has only been out an hour.

    A lovely bright and happy card and pretty colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one speccy four eyed nerd to another, here here!! And I am so pleased that kitty is home - extra cuddles from me please. Brilliant card hun, love the image and superb colours. Just stunning. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Tanya, yes I think specs are a great accessory, if you need them, but goodness, they are even worn by those who don't need to wear them. I fully agree with you. How sad that you were bullied at school, children can be so cruel.

    Love this image and your colours are wonderfully bright and cheery, great design too.
    Have a great day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Tanya, love the colours!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, gorgeous colouring, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, great image,love the colours and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tanya....first of all, I'm so glad that your cat came home! That has GOT to make you smile! :) This little girl you've chosen to use on your card is absolutely precious. She, and the way you've colored her make me smile! :) She's so cute and I love her impish grin. The design for your card is good. I really like the papers you've chosen. The stripes and polka dots work well together. I really like that polka dot ribbon you've added. It ties everything together. :) Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally stunning card Tanya x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for playing along over at As you like it challenge. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin' with your cute card. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a totally adorable image, love her and so glad you have found your kitty!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. so stunning tags.fabulous bright papers and colours and I love your design and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card!
    Love that image & the name of her is just FABULOUS! *LOL*

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this Tanya. The image is gorgeous and I love the scrummy papers and design.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card! I love that image and agree - 4 eyed nerds are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors you used on this card! The image is great and the bow and dies are great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Tanya,
    Just popping over to Congrat you on being the winner over at Deep Ocean :) I wanted to come & see your design, which btw is wonderful. I totally love the colours you have used. Beautiful & bright. So glad your cat came back :) Thank you so much for sharing. Hugz, Lisa.

    P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like :) Feel free to enter my design giveaway on Facebook.

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns - Free Giveaway
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)