Followers

Monday 9 September 2013

Horsey birthday

Evening everyone :)

My dear best friend Saoirse's birthday is on Wednesday, and her mother messaged me asking if I'd make a card for her to send to her for the big day. Saoirse's horse mad completely, so of course her card had to feature a horse and some ginger hair :) So this is what I came up with.

Ingredients
Papers - LOTV Candles and Cake
Fence - Magnolia Lovely Fence
Sentiments - LOTV Sentiment Tags
Bronze Flower - Tim Holtz Ideaology
Ribbon, Hessian and Lace - Ribbon Girl
Coloured with Promarkers
Glossy Accents, Stickles

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inky Chicks - Stitching (I used Saddlestitch Ribbon)

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous,fabulous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous! Thanks for joining at Oldie but a Goodie: Spots and Stripes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab project Tanya, love the design so much!

    Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge Blog this week and good luck with our GDT Call :)

    Hugs, franz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous tags.i love your fabulous details and colouring and the image is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful image, not come across this one before tanya, and youv'e make a gorgeous card, your friend will love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! The image looks lovely and the fun fence is also very cute! :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Tags, I like the adorable image,and the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Tanya. I love the image and fab layout.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, such a sweet image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card Tanya, and I'm sure your horse-mad friend will love it!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)