Followers

Monday 2 May 2016

All Dressed Up May Facebook Challenge - Blue

Evening everyone :)

Update on Sparky, her surgery failed, there wasn't enough skin in the area to hold everything in place, it became infected and the vet had to do an amputation. She's home with us now again in recovery, I'm heartbroken for my beautiful baby, but I'm just happy that her recovery process is beginning for real now and she'll be well again in no time - the wound is so clean and tidy, our vet did an amazing job. Here she is, looking happy even one leg down. She's able to move around, albeit a little unsteadily, but I'm confident that she'll be flying about the place again in no time :) I get sad every time I see her little back end, but I'm just relieved she's alive and OK, just sad for what she's going through and how difficult her short life has been so far, she's dealt with so much already and she's so young :(



ANYWAY, back to crafty things again :) Today over at the All Dressed Up Facebook Page the latest Facebook Challenge has gone live with the theme this month of BLUE


I used the beautiful Three Little Party Girls image, aren't they cute :D I made them into a Christmas card :) 

Papers - Maja Design
Crafts Too snowflake border die
La La Land Snowflake Banner die
Cheesecloth and ruffles from Live and Love Crafts
Lace from stash 
Gold embossing powder, frantage powder
Coloured with Copics and Distress Ink

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges: 

Thanks for looking and do head over to the All Dressed Up Facebook Page to join in with us!

Thanks for looking :)
Tanya xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Tanya, my heart goes out to your little cat and to you. She is beautiful and she will get used to having last her leg. One of my son's cats lost a leg and survived well and managed to get around no bother at all.

    Lovely card, beautiful image and colouring brillinat, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and stunning colouring. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's too bad for your cute little cat. Hopefully she recovering well and get used to missing one leg.
    Stunning card, Tanya. Your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card - such a cute image!
    And sending special hugs to you and your cute little Sparky. I hope her recovery is swift - and its amazing how quickly cats and dogs seem to adapt to the loss of a leg. I hope she's soon running around the house again!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing coloring, Tanya... Just lovely. :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue is awesome and so are the rest of the colors and layout of your stunning image. Your creation is very inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous work with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tanya, this card is absolutely gorgeous. I love your wonderful colouring and your card design is so pretty with those lovely layers and details. Thank you for joining in the fun with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layers, very pretty! Thank you for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)